I specialise in taking complex business issues and products and creating engaging and meaningful stories. Working both in-house and in some great PR and marketing agencies, I have delivered campaigns to a range of businesses, from leading global corporations to small start-ups. My sector experience includes Audio technology, Home appliances, Advertising Technology, IT, Telecoms, Retail, Financial Sector (IT), Energy, Waste Management & Recycling, Logistics, Criminal Justice, & Intellectual Property.
I’m also an experienced photographer who also enjoys telling stories through pictures. Photography is a neat fit to marketing and communications, and my offering is very much the PR equivalent to photo-journalism, where I can bring both skills into play to help get results. Please do have a look at the selection of my images in the galleries within the Photography section of this site.
Through my company, xtrashot, I provide what I like to call affiliated freelance services – working with a network of trusted partners to ensure year-round support and extra resource when it’s needed.
My client experience includes:
- IBM Global Business Services, Global Technology Services
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Whirlpool Corporation (Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Bauknecht, Indesit)
- Oracle (copywriting and event photography)
- DG MediaMind (now Sizmek)
- Cable & Wireless
- Flash Networks
- Mersey Green Solution/New Earth Energy
- Anite Telecom
- NICE Systems (event photography)
- TomTom (case study photography)
- Oxfam, Samaritans, St John Ambulance (event photography)